I help companies across a variety of industries and growth stages with their digital strategy. Get in touch to discuss your project!
Areas of focus include:
- Product/market fit research and validation
- OKR definition and implementation
- Team structure and budgeting
- Recruiting and closing key technical hires
- Managing, mentoring, and career pathing
- Product vision
- Product strategy
- Insights development via Design Thinking, prototypes, user interviews, persona development, user journeys
- Product analytics tool selection and instrumentation
- Roadmap management
Data / Data Science
- What to measure and why
- Data collection, dictionaries, and democratized access
- BI vendor selection and implementation
- CRM/CDP selection and implementation
- Data science/data product management
- Data storytelling
- Compliance: CCPA, GDPR, HIPAA, COPPA, HITRUST, SOC2
- Brand, voice, and design systems
- Content strategy, including SEO, hub pages, and video
- Social media strategy
- CRM/Emai/multichannel communications
- Compliant SaaS toolsets (scheduling, messaging, video, clinical protocols)
- Patient portal development
- Clinical tool development
- Outcomes measurement and reporting
- Shopify and related ecosystem
- Headless commerce
- Checkout/conversion rate optimization
- Social selling
- Fulfillment/supply chain
- Customer service
Who: Modern holistic primary care, featuring top doctors aided by advanced diagnostic testing and smart digital tools.
Contributions: Product, data, MVP execution, team building, growth, and much more.
Who: Direct-to-consumer mental health care via groundbreaking supervised psychedelic medicine.
Contributions: Product/market fit validation, product process, HIPAA compliant tool selection, CRM selection
Who: Leading food community for professional and home cooks, with massive social and website followings.
Contributions: Monetization strategy, product strategy, product analytics, design / UX, development process, user data
Who: Edible tells the story of how cities eat, featuring top journalism on chefs, producers, and food systems.
Contributions: Product strategy, website re-platforming, vendor selection/management, new digital initiatives.
Who: Dom Vetro is an artisanal eyewear company located in Los Angeles, California. “Every pair is personal,” with sun and optical glasses are entirely handcrafted, made-to-order, and fully customizable.
Contributions: Vendor selection for Dom Vetro Custom, a mobile AR application for virtual try-on of custom glasses.