I help companies across a variety of industries and growth stages with their digital strategy. Get in touch to discuss your project!
Areas of focus include:
- Product/market fit research and validation
- OKR implementation and definition
- Team structure and budgeting
- Recruiting, vetting, and closing key technical hires
- Managing, mentoring, and career pathing
- Product vision and strategy
- Short/mid-term milestone roadmapping and prioritization
- Product analytics tool selection & instrumentation
- Insights development via Design Thinking, prototypes, user interviews, persona development, user journeys
Data / Data Science
- What to measure and why
- Data collection, dictionaries, and democratized access
- BI vendor selection and implementation
- Compliance: CCPA, GDPR, HIPAA, COPPA
- CRM/CDP selection and implementation
- Data science/predictive analytics product management
- Data storytelling
- Brand, voice, and design systems
- Attribution tool selection and modeling
- Content strategy, including SEO, hub pages and video
- Social media strategy
- CRM/Emai/multichannel communications
- Conversion rate optimization
- Checkout funnel optimization
- Social selling (reviews, referrals)
- Fulfillment/supply chain
- Customer service
- Headless commerce and CMS’
- Shopify plus and related ecosystem
Who: Modern holistic primary care, featuring top doctors aided by advanced diagnostic testing and smart digital tools.
Contributions: Product, data, MVP execution, team building, growth, and much more.
Who: Direct to consumer mental health care via groundbreaking supervised psychedelic medicine.
Contributions: Product/market fit validation, product process, HIPAA compliant tool selection, CRM selection
Who: Leading food community for professional and home cooks, with massive social and website followings.
Contributions: Monetization strategy, product strategy, product analytics, design / UX, development process, user data
Who: Edible tells the story of how cities eat, featuring top journalism on chefs, producers, and food systems.
Contributions: Product strategy, website re-platforming, vendor selection/management, new digital initiatives.
Who: Dom Vetro is an artisanal eyewear company located in Los Angeles, California. “Every pair is personal,” with sun and optical glasses are entirely handcrafted, made-to-order, and fully customizable.
Contributions: Vendor selection for Dom Vetro Custom, a mobile AR application for virtual try-on of custom glasses.